- Start time
- End time
This is an online webinar. Details below about how to access the webinar.
Free! No need to preregister.
Have questions about the Literary EDGE program? Need tips on how to have the most competitive application? Attend this webinar hosted by Artist Trust’s Creative Career Center staff and a literary arts professional.
In this webinar, we will go in to detail about the format and contents of the 2015 EDGE Professional Development Program for Literary Artists and how to put your best application forward. For more information about the program, click here.
How to access the webinar:
• Please have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) installed
• Click on this link or cut & paste this web address to join: http://connectpro43184595.adobeconnect.com/r58mpi4k5rk/
• Please select the “Enter as a Guest” option and use your first & last name and city
• Please have your computer speakers on
• Participant microphones and webcams will not be active
During the webinar you may ask questions using the “Q&A” pod. We will attempt to answer as many questions as possible prior to the end of the webinar. If your question does not get answered please contact Zach Frimmel, email@example.com with your questions.
Questions: Zach Frimmel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206/467-8734 x20