$100 / $80 for AT members - email@example.com for code
Need-based and Filipinx scholarships available by request.
***SOLD OUT*** You can email Zach Frimmel (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be added to our waiting list. Thanks!
* This class is ideal for artists of all disciplines, artists who want to network online, pursue opportunities, or sell or showcase their work digitally. Participants should have basic computer and internet experience. Desktop PCs will be provided. Laptops are not required. Participants will be sent a content checklist upon registering to be brought to class on a jumpdrive.
About this workshop:
These days every artist needs a website. In this hands-on, interactive class, artist and communications professional Natasha Marin will guide you through the steps to create your artist website from scratch. You’ll learn how to design and layout your website using Wix and best practices for organizing and presenting your content. You’ll leave this class with a finished website and with the confidence to continue evolving your web presence.
- Knowledge of and experience with content management systems
- Ability to create, customize, and update a website
- Basic content for your website
- Understanding of best practices for maintaining an online presence
Natasha Marin is a conceptual artist and digital engagement specialist. For over 10 years she has used social media, web and graphic design, strategic communications, and IRL immersive events to create moments of Genuine Encounter between people. Her creative work has been reviewed internationally and published in translation. The City of Seattle, The City of Austin, Artist Trust, The CD Forum, and many other public and private organizations and individuals have provided valuable financial support for her projects. More information can be found at www.natasha-marin.com.http://www.natasha-marin.com/
All Disciplines, Artists with Disabilities, Arts-Related, Craft, Dance, Design, Emerging Fields & Cross-Disciplinary, Film/Media Arts, Folk/Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Art, Theater, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.