- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Registration and participation is open to all — no art background required.
6X6NW will include hundreds of original artworks made by individuals locally and from all over the country – by artists of all ages and skill levels.
- Artists must submit the online registration form to participate in 6X6NW
- Works will not be received without prior online registration
- Artists may submit up to 10 unique works
- There is no entry fee to participate as an exhibiting artist
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ARTWORK
- Artwork may not exceed 6 x 6 inches and 3D works may not exceed 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Artwork must be flat-backed
- Works on paper (or other thin material) MUST be mounted, matted or framed such that the back is stiff
- Works smaller than 6 x 6 inches must be mounted, matted, or framed such that the outer dimensions of the finished piece is 6 x 6 inches
- Framed works are accepted but framing is not required. Outer edge of the frame may not exceed 6 x 6
- All entries must be original and may not be copied from a published artwork or photograph
- Work of any medium on any surface will be accepted. Please no glitter or unfixed charcoal/pastel
For more information please visit http://www.shorelinearts.net/6x6nw/
Artists with Disabilities, Arts-Related, Craft, Design, Public Art, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.