- Submission fee
For more information visit:
We invite you to contribute to our exhibit Connecting Threads at the Confluence Gallery in Twisp, WA.
The show will open on March 3 and run through April 14, 2018.
From the utilitarian to the purely decorative, fiber art is one of humanities oldest art forms. This exhibit will feature the wide range of modern fiber arts including, but not limited to, weaving, art quilts, felting, basketry, soft sculpture, embroidery, and hand-dyed textiles.
Number of pieces to submit for jurying: 3-5
Here are the rules- Each piece must be:
• Your own original work.
• Available for sale.
• Created in the last 3 years.
• Never previously been shown in the Methow Valley area.
• Any Size
• Medium: Fiber Arts Only
• Ready for hanging with appropriate hardware/wire secured to work (works without hanging hardware will not be hung)
Please note the curator(s) have the right to refuse works, even after work is delivered to the gallery, if it does not contribute to the direction, cohesiveness, or available space of the show. We are looking for high quality execution and thoughtful content that contribute to the vision of the show as stated above.
• Intent to Submit by: December 3, 2017. Email to email@example.com. Intent to Submit form available at confluencegallery.com.
• Email samples of work or website by December 3, 2017.
• Email Jpegs of work or work in progress by January 15, 2018. (300 dpi for promo materials).
• Artist Statement and Bio by February 24, 2018 (word doc preferred).
• Completed works, Inventory Sheet and Confluence Gallery Contract by February 24, 2018.
• Show Opening March 3, 4pm – 8pm. All artists are encouraged to attend.
• Show Closes April 14. Works will be available for pick up after 3pm.
The Confluence Gallery and Art Center is a non-profit gallery.
All shipping costs to and from the gallery of unsold works is each artist’s responsibility. See Confluence Gallery Shipping Procedures form for details.
Please email exhibit coordinator Gale Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Executive Director Salyna Gracie at the Confluence Gallery (509) 997-2787 if you have any questions about the show or the requirements.
Craft, Visual Arts