- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Title: AV/Event Specialist
Reports to: Operations Manager
Term: Part-time, on call basis
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week, often evenings and weekends
Bellevue Arts Museum
Bellevue Arts Museum is a leading destination in the Pacific Northwest to experience art, craft, and design. BAM engages the community through exhibitions, programs, and publications, featuring regional, national, and international artists.
The AV/Event Support Specialist will perform the installation and operation of event audio/video equipment, maintain audio/video equipment and inventory, and provide primary support for set-up and tear-down of all event related equipment. Performs other duties as assigned. This position is part-time/on-call basis up to 20 hours per week.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum three years practical experience in live audio engineering preferably of musical performance. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated experience mixing live sound utilizing a medium format console including efficient installation and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to safely lift and manipulate 32-lbs. speaker overhead and safely lift 75-lbs. speaker to waist height.
- Must be able to work both at ladder heights and kneeling on hard floors.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as required for events.
- Possess knowledge/skill in area of video projection equipment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrated expertise in how to spec and obtain special needs for sound and video equipment not currently in inventory.
- Strong demonstrated background in Mac and PC troubleshooting.
To apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Bellevue Arts Museum, ATTN: Operation Mgr., 510 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Position is open until filled.
Arts-Related, Non-Profit Orgs.