- Submission fee
For more information visit:
We invite you to contribute to our exhibit “The Beholden Eye: Concepts of Beauty” at Confluence Gallery in Twisp, WA. The show will open on January 13th, 2018 through February 24th, 2018
What comes to mind when you think of Beauty? Is it literal or metaphorical, contradictory or conventional, unique or ubiquitous? Is there a universal concept of Beauty or is it truly and only in the eye of the beholder? We invite artists of all mediums to engage in the conversation. What is Beautiful?
Number of pieces to submit: 1 - 3 pieces (no more than 3).
Here are the rules - Each piece must be:
- Your own original work.
- Available for sale.
- Created in the last 3 years.
- Never previously been shown in the Methow Valley area.
- Any size
- Any Medium including 3D works.
- Ready for hanging with appropriate hardware/wire secured to work (works without hanging hardware will not be hung)
Please note the Exhibit Coordinator has the right to refuse works, even after work is delivered to the gallery, if it does not contribute to the direction, cohesiveness, or available space of the show. We are looking for high quality professional execution and thoughtful content that contribute to the vision of the show as stated above.
- Email Intent to Submit Form (see attached) by 10-13-17 (email to email@example.com).
- Include samples of work submitting or website link in email when responding to Call.
- Email Jpegs of work or work in progress by 12-13-17 (300 dpi for promo materials).
- Artist Statement and Bio by January 6, 2018 (word doc preferred).
- Completed works, Inventory Sheet and Confluence Gallery Contract by January 6, 2018.
- Show Opening 1-13-18 4pm – 8pm. All artists are encouraged to attend.
- Show Closes 2-24-18. Work will be available for pick up after 3pm.
Confluence Gallery and Art Center is a non-profit gallery. All shipping costs to and from the gallery of unsold works is each artist’s responsibility. See Confluence Gallery Shipping Procedures form for details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Executive Director Salyna Gracie at the Confluence Gallery (509) 997-2787 if you have any questions about the show or the requirements. We are looking forward to hearing from you.