- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Confluence Gallery is taking submissions for art to be sold in our successful, year‐round Gallery Gift Shop.
We invite artists to submit visual art and quality craft items for review.
Please submit up to 5 clear images of individual pieces or product lines to be juried.
Describe the medium and/or process of your art or products and the corresponding price points.
The open call deadline is February 1, 2018 and all accepted art must be delivered to Confluence Gallery by March 1, 2018.
EACH PIECE MUST BE…
- Your own original work.
- Available for sale.
- Created in the last 3 years.
- Any size
- Any medium.
- Ready for hanging with appropriate hardware/wire secured to work (artwork without hanging hardware will not be accepted).
The curators have the right to refuse work, even after work is delivered to the gallery, if it does not contribute to the direction, cohesiveness, or available space of the gallery. We are looking for high quality execution that contributes to the diversity and vision of the gallery gift shop program.
- Submit by February 1, 2018 (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH samples of work to be juried.
- Artist Statement and Bio by March 1, 2018 (email or Word document).
- Completed works, Inventory Sheet and Confluence Gallery Contract by March 1, 2018
- Confluence Gallery and Art Center is a non-profit gallery. All shipping arrangements and costs to and from the gallery of unsold works are each artist’s responsibility. See Confluence Gallery Shipping Procedures Form [PDF] for details.
- Confluence Gallery offers commission structure of 60/40 to non‐members and 65/35 to member artists.
Please call Executive Director Salyna Gracie at the Confluence Gallery (509) 997-2787 if you have any questions about the show or the requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Arts-Related, Visual Arts