For more information visit:
Henry Art Gallery is looking for responsible, experienced on-call art handlers to assist with the installation of museum exhibitions.
Required job skills:
• Demonstrated experience (typically a minimum of 2 years) handling and installing art, preferably in a museum setting.
• Must be able to work collaboratively within a team.
• Must be able to work independently when given a task.
• Must be flexible, detail-orientated, with excellent communication skills.
Preferred job skills:
• Demonstrated experience (typically a minimum of 2 years) with wood working tools.
The Henry is an Equal Opportunity Employer, encouraging and supporting diversity of art, artists, audiences and employees.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.