- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Employment Status: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with occasional evening and weekend work required
The Systems Administrator will work in an administrative and management support role to all Path with Art staff members, primarily the Executive Director. The Systems Administrator’s primary responsibilities will include maintaining the integrity and usability of office technology, building system solutions, providing ongoing technology support and training to fellow staff members, implementing improvements to system processes, designing print and digital collateral, managing outgoing mass email communications, managing technology-related aspects of program evaluation, and assisting with metric and demographic reporting, among other tasks.
- Regular maintenance of all Path with Art technology systems, including but not limited to: Salesforce, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, GoDaddy, FormAssembly, Squarespace, Dropbox, Flickr, Google Calendar, Adobe Creative Cloud, Internet connectivity, and printers.
- Create print and digital collateral, including but not limited to: quarterly program brochures, postcard invitations, artwork catalogue stickers, posters, signs, photo collages, and event programs.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Executive Director on the progress of system improvements.
- Maintenance of ongoing evaluation, reports, data analysis, and revenue updates.
- Implementing and improving registration process for all programs.
- Securely back up data on programs, donations, and other data.
- Maintain internal calendar of projects and tasks associated with systems administration.
- Attend and provide assistance with Path with Art events as needed.
Competitive candidates will possess:
- A strong connection to Path with Art’s mission and vision, as well as the population we serve. A self motivated work ethic and an interest in learning and growing within the position and the organization.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and project management skills, and strong attentiveness to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and appropriately prioritize, as well as work independently.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to convey complex thoughts and ideas understandably.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a natural inclination to think outside of the box.
- 2+ years experience successfully using and building Salesforce, or the equivalent expertise.
- 4+ years experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere), or the equivalent expertise.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Patience and generosity of spirit with individuals of all abilities/in all life situations.
- A Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Digital Design, Non-Profit Management, or other fields closely related, or the equivalent experience.
- Strong skills using both PC and Mac computers.
- Strong desire to work for a community-based organization, in arts administration, and/or arts education preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively and express Path with Art’s mission in a variety of public-facing situations.
- Experience with QuickBooks strongly preferred but not required.
Please, no phone calls about this position. You may submit your cover letter and résumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.