- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Join the 2017-2018 Seattle Symphony Orchestra’s exciting new Season Sales and Fundraising Campaign.
The outbound representative is responsible for generating new season ticket holders and donors to the Orchestra by contacting recent, qualified prospects and renewing donors and patrons, and urging them to commit to season tickets or donations, helping, to further advance audience development efforts for the Seattle Symphony Orchestra.
Ideal candidates are goal driven, well spoken, extremely dependable and energetic arts enthusiasts. Experience with sales (inside/outside sales, fundraising, business development, stock brokerage work, real estate, and telemarketing) is extremely beneficial.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Represent Seattle’s most treasured arts organization
- Earn consistent, competitive salary and solid commission structure and FREE tickets
- Work in a team comprised of other talented individuals in a friendly, competitive atmosphere
- Part time schedule of weeknights plus Saturday mornings with a bonus four hour afternoon shift available with a potential of working up to 39 hours/ week
- A lively, focused and well-spoken phone personality (hopefully with experience), knowledgeable and enthusiastic about promoting classical music and fine arts
- Competitive spirit, ability to perform individually as well as with a team
- Willingness to master our structure and methods with a willingness to creatively offer and try new ideas and approaches to achieve successful sales
- Strong communication skills and a careful attention to details
COME WORK IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES AT THE SEATTLE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
Mon-Fri: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
(25 hour commitment)
Interviews available today with an immediate start.
Please contact the Seattle Symphony Orchestra at 206.215.4723
Leave your name, telephone number you can be reached at and please give a reason for interest. Your message delivery is important.
Arts-Related, Non-Profit Orgs.