- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Three month installation for two and three dimensional art in busy municipal building.
Deadline for submittal is February 2, 2018
No fee or commission.
Professional or amateur artists living Washington State working in 2 or 3 dimensional media (video is not accepted).
- All two dimensional work must be mounted or framed and ready to hang. Wire must be mounted 1/3 of distance from top of frame. No sawtooth or cloth hangers.
- All three dimensional art must fit within the supplied display case measuring:
45”W x 62”H x 16”D
Artists Should Send:
1. Completed Civic Center Rotating Art Gallery application (other side).
2. Emailed JPEG images, or CD with anotated image list, or color photos of each proposed work (3-5 pieces) with artist name, title, medium, size and description. JPEG must not be larger than 8”x8” at 72 dpi.
3. Resume detailing exhibition history, and/or artist statement.
4. Self-addressed stamped envelope for return of sphotos or CD.
5. DO NOT staple any of your materials, and WHITE paper only, please.
City of Shelton Arts Commission
525 West Cota St.
Shelton, WA 98584