$10 / Free for AT members
Over 1,000 artists a year support Artist Trust and receive benefits as members. Learn more about how a membership gets you discounts on Artist Trust programs and statewide businesses here.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Artist résumés are hard to create, but they’re important tools for artists working in any discipline. In this webinar, led by Artist Trust Program Manager Katy Hannigan, you’ll learn the basics of creating a successful artist résumé. You’ll also get tips to help you improve your current résumé or start one from scratch.
*This webinar is open to artists of all disciplines at any stage in their career.
This program is sponsored in part by Vulcan, Inc.
- Which résumé categories and sections to include and why
- What gallerists, curators, programmers, and funders look for first on your CV and/or résumé
- How to frame your non-art expertise and skills as an asset to your art practice in your résumé
- Ideas and next steps for how to revise your own résumé or CV
Artist Trust reserves the right to cancel any program. If cancelled, a full refund will be applied. If a participant needs to cancel for a paid program, the following policy will apply:
- A full refund can be issued through Brown Paper Tickets if notified 5 days prior to the program date.
- Artist Trust cannot provide refunds for missed classes. Please contact the coordinator if you have any questions regarding specific content of the workshop.
These refund policies are in place because workshops have limited space and this is intended to ensure we are able to offer the space to another attendee if notice is provided far enough in advance.
Email Program Coordinator Zach Frimmel for any webinar questions.
All Disciplines, Arts-Related, Craft, Dance, Design, Emerging Fields & Cross-Disciplinary, Film/Media Arts, Folk/Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Art, Theater, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.