- Start time
- End time
- Event info
Moshier Community Art Center
430 S 156th
Burien, WA 98148
- Venue info
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 7–8:30PM
This seminar provides an overview of applying for grants at Artist Trust. You’ll learn about funding opportunities available for you and your projects, how the grant making process works, and tips to make your next application stand out.
- Understanding the components of a solid grant application
- How the application and selection process works from start to finish
- Funding opportunities available for your work
- Resources for additional support
- Reference guides with sample applications
*This workshop is open to artists of all disciplines, at all career stages, looking to learn more about applying for grants.
To register for these free programs please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All Disciplines, Artists with Disabilities, Arts-Related, Craft, Dance, Design, Emerging Fields & Cross-Disciplinary, Film/Media Arts, Folk/Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Art, Theater, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.