Presented in partnership with Port Angeles Fine Arts Center
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
This seminar, led by Artist Trust Program Director Brian McGuigan, provides an overview of applying for artist grants. You’ll learn about funding opportunities available for you and your projects, how the grantmaking process works, and tips to make your next application stand out.
- Understanding the components of a solid grant application
- How the application and selection process works from start to finish
- Funding opportunities available for your work
- Resources for additional support
- Reference guides with sample applications
*This workshop is open to artists of all disciplines, at all career stages, looking to learn more about applying for grants.
All Disciplines, Artists with Disabilities, Arts-Related, Craft, Dance, Design, Emerging Fields & Cross-Disciplinary, Film/Media Arts, Folk/Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Art, Theater, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.