- Submission fee
For more information visit:
Thank you for your interest in joining the Volunteer Team at the Artist Trust 2019 Benefit Art Auction! This a great opportunity to meet fellow arts lovers and AT community members at our single largest event – we truly could not pull off this important evening without volunteers like you!
● The Auction will take place on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at Seattle Center’s Fisher Pavilion.
● Shifts are at varying times and days. Please read carefully to find options that are best for you.
● Event volunteers will not be seated at guest tables and will not be served alcohol at the event.
● Working for three or more hours earns you an annual membership to Artist Trust!
● For those working the event, we ask volunteers to wear something considered Dressy, unless otherwise specified in the volunteer description below. The theme for this year’s event is “Space + Time.” Dress to impress, with a creative flair.
We recommend dressing in your celestial best, ready for a night spent on the astral plane - think planetary bodies, sacred geometry, and anything else you might see (or dream up) sparkling in the night sky. For inspiration, check out our Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/artisttrust_wa/space-time/
Please READ FULL VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS before signing up and choose the positions that work best for you. There will be a place on the signup form to let us know your first and second choice of the open volunteer positions; some positions may be full already or we may need you and your amazing skills for another position.
If you have additional questions about these opportunities or the event, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support! We look forward to working with you!
All Disciplines, Arts-Related, Craft, Dance, Design, Emerging Fields & Cross-Disciplinary, Film/Media Arts, Folk/Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Art, Theater, Visual Arts, Non-Profit Orgs.