If you’re a literary, visual or performing artist who wants to organize, prioritize and even ignite your career, Gigi Rosenberg offers one-on-one coaching sessions customized for the emerging and mid-career artist or writer.
Gigi will work with you to clarify your mission and envision the arc of your career. Then, she’ll help you break down your goals into daily activities and prioritize next steps based on your temperament, your schedule and your project. Sessions provide both inspiration and ideas and practical, do-able homework and accountability.
You can receive guidance in many areas including how to:
- develop and rehearse an artist talk or reading
- plan and promote an event or production
- brainstorm fundraising including grant proposals
- establish and maintain a marketing practice that fits you
- create and finesse an artist statement and elevator speech
- Gigi’s introductory package includes homework customized to your needs and goals that you complete before your first meeting, a one-hour session either at her office or over Skype or telephone, and a follow-up to ensure accountability and follow through.