A lot of artists have questions around legalese and taxes so we decided to provide a short list of CPAs who have experience working with artists and have encouraged us to send artists their way with questions.
1. Mary Hawkins - We provide personalized and responsive tax services for individuals and small businesses at a reasonable cost. Quality personal service is our highest priority and we strive to exceed your expectations.
2. Cadre CPAs - At Cadre, we believe everyone deserves good tax advice. As your advisor, we take the time to listen to your story, ask the appropriate questions, and provide the right solution. We have over 40 years of combined experience helping individuals and businesses with their tax and accounting needs. We offer ideas and present opportunities to help maximize your tax savings and plan for your future.
3. Randy Joseph - We are a small, specialized CPA firm serving individuals and families with tax preparation and tax planning.
4. Zach Orgel - Income Tax Preparation, IRS Problem Solving, Specializing in Individuals and Small Business
5. Seattle Public Library - Free Tax Assistance for Low-income residents