Artist Trust, whose mission is to support and encourage artists of all disciplines in order to enrich community life throughout Washington State, has launched a fully re-engineered new website.
Artist Trust partnered with Seattle-based Methodologie to create this exciting new site, located at www.artisttrust.org.
Most users visit the Artist Trust site to find opportunities for artists – funding, training and resources necessary to maintain a healthy arts career. Also significant is the number of site visits by those looking to support artists in varied ways. To better serve the artists and arts supporters of Washington State, Artist Trust and Methodologie worked to develop these new and improved key features:
- A striking design that says “creativity” at every click;
- A showcase of the thousands of emerging and established artists Artist Trust has supported since 1987, featuring artists’ profiles and luscious art images;
- Easily-navigable information on Artist Trust’s grants, career training and resources for artists;
- Massive listing of opportunities, including funding, residencies, employment, studio space; users can post opportunities for free;
- Resources and articles on health care, legal issues, emergency assistance programs, etc.;
- Statewide Events Calendar, featuring arts-related events throughout Washington; users can post events for free;
- Features on generous supporters committed to developing and sustaining resources for the artists who enrich our lives, and a streamlined donation process.
We were very proud to help support Artist Trust in the redesign of their website. The work they do providing time, connections and resources to local artists is of great benefit in ensuring that our region’s arts and culture prosper. We believe the new site is a significant step forward for the organization, and will help them continue to deliver on their mission. —Janet DeDonato, CEO, Methodologie
Keeping up with the fast pace of technological changes is challenging for all non-profits, so we were really fortunate to work with the very talented team at Methodologie. They generously provided in-kind services to make our new website not only dramatically visually appealing, but also a powerfully robust and highly-functional online experience for all our constituents. —Fidelma McGinn, Executive Director, Artist Trust
About Artist Trust
Artist Trust has invested over $10 million in Washington State artists since its founding in 1986, through grant programs and direct support. Artist Trust also provides a comprehensive suite of career training and professional development resources to help artists achieve their career goals.
Artist Trust is a not-for-profit organization whose sole mission is to support and encourage individual artists working in all disciplines in order to enrich community life throughout Washington State. Find out more at artisttrust.org.