There are many ways to support the work we do at Artist Trust. From monthly contributions to bequests, we are deeply grateful for your gift.
Ways to Give
Click on each list item for more info
- One-time Donation
- Monthly Donation
- Workplace or Match Giving
- Stocks or Donor Advised Funds
- Planned Giving
What do your dollars do?
- Fund over $350,000 in grants every year, financing artists of all disciplines and thriving creative communities;
- Produce 70+ programs annually on topics that ensure viable, sustainable careers for emerging and working artists;
- Host low-barrier, responsive community events on topics from affordable housing and work space for artists to knowing your rights as an activist artist;
- Support programming across Washington State, from the Olympic Peninsula to Spokane;
- Pay fair wages to partners and teaching artists;
- Provide career opportunities for artists to connect with each other, as well as donors, collectors, and curators.
Donations of any size are welcome, and all donations make an impact on our ability to reach our goal. We especially welcome and appreciate the support of artists and members of the greater Washington cultural community. Make a one-time donation now.
Automatic monthly gifts are a convenient way to make a steady, sustained impact at a level that’s affordable for you. Schedule your monthly gift today.
Workplace or Match Giving
Many employers offer an opportunity to amplify your gift at no cost to you through a workplace giving or matching program. Be sure to fill in any employee forms and send them in with your next gift. Questions? Contact us.
Stocks or Donor Advised Funds
Foster the development of artists and creative communities across Washington State while enjoying favorable tax benefits. By transferring ownership to Artist Trust, you avoid capital gains tax, yet are able to claim a deduction for the full amount of the stock’s value at the time of transfer. Per our policy, stocks are immediately sold with the help of our partner Lakeside Advisors. Contact us to transfer stocks or securities.
Ensure a legacy of artist support by including Artist Trust in your estate planning. From naming Artist Trust in your will to making a charitable gift annuities or a charitable remainder trust, we offer several ways for you to give while securing your family’s financial future. Contact us to learn more.