2023 Gallery Rotating Exhibits / Calls & Submissions
October 31, 2022
Organization Name: ShoreLake Arts
Organization Location: Lake Forest Park, WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
ShoreLake Arts, a not-for-profit organization, is looking for local artists to show in 2023 at our gallery in Lake Forest Park, WA. Our 5-6 week rotating exhibits feature two artists with each person showing on approximately 9 feet of wall space. The gallery schedule is set on a yearly basis. The gallery is also a gift shop with artist-made small works and jewelry. Applying for small works is a different process. See the application on our
website for more information: shorelakearts.org
Artists are invited to submit the following:
● Brief bio
● Artist’s statement
● Link to website address (if applicable)
● 5 – 8 digital images (as attachments only – No ZIP files) that reflect a cohesive body of work with an image list that includes title, medium, size and price
Please submit all of the above in one email with the images being the only attachments to: email@example.com. The application deadline is October 31, 2022.
● We show local, Pacific Northwest artists only. All work must be hand delivered – no shipped work will be accepted.
● We prefer showing artists that haven’t had a show at the gallery in the past 2 years.
● All work shown in the gallery must be original, for sale and not shown in the gallery before.
● Commission on sold work is 50% with a maximum commission of $200. Everything priced at $400 retail or higher has a commission of $200 per piece.
● Work must be no larger than 36”x36”, including the frame.
● Work does not have to be the images submitted as long as it is similar in theme, style, medium and size.
● All work must be wired and ready for hanging.
● We are looking for a cohesive body of work as it shows better in our smaller space.
● All media is considered.
ShoreLake Arts Gallery is located inside, on the lower level of the Town Center at Lake Forest Park: 17171 Bothell Way NE. We encourage you to stop by and view the space.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Calls & SubmissionsExhibitionsLake Forest ParkLocal