Community Arts Create (CAC), Seattle / Seeks Volunteers
January 1, 1970
Volunteering with CAC is an opportunity for you to build your skill set, find your community and invest your time in art as voice, as an identity, a heritage & ART AS A MOVEMENT!
Volunteer Orientations occur the 4th Thursdays, from 6-8pm, of every month.
CAC takes volunteerism seriously, and when volunteers are choosing CAC, to invest their time and skills, we strive to make that experience not only meaningful, but an opportunity for mutual growth to both the volunteer and the organization.
CAC Values for Volunteer Involvement:
• Volunteer involvement is vital to a just & democratic society.
• It fosters civic responsibility, participation and interaction.
• Volunteer involvement strengthens communities. It promotes change and development by identifying and responding to community needs.
• Volunteer involvement mutually benefits both the volunteer and the organization.
• It increases the capacity of organizations to accomplish their goals, and provides volunteers with opportunities to develop and contribute.
• Volunteer involvement is based on relationships.
• Volunteers are expected to act with integrity and be respectful and responsive to others with whom they interact
Have questions about CAC’s Volunteer Project?
VOLUNTEER Role OPPORTUNITES:
Advisory Boards: Community, Programming & Executive Directors
Marketing: Hard Copy & Digital Print Media
Art Exhibitions & Music Curation
Events: Audio & Sound, Servers, Day of Event Greeters, Set-up & Break Down
Programming: Admin/Office, Project Site Volunteers
CAC Offers Volunteer Opportunities in:
Workstudy, Internships, Community Service and Work Exchange
Ready to get started right NOW with CAC’s Volunteer Project?
Sign up NOW as a volunteer follow these steps
Step 1 – Complete the Volunteer Application at https://goo.gl/forms/tvWr9Nq8NBinXh8g2
Step 2 – After Submitting Volunteer Application, You will then be contacted by CAC
Step 3 – Read the Volunteer Handbook (sent via introductory email)
Step 4 – Complete Volunteer Release Form and review CAC Policies (website at: https://www.communityartscreate.org/project-06)
Step 5 – Attend the Volunteer Orientation, held monthly. RSVP: https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2623367/false#/invitation
Step 6 – Start your Volunteer Service Placement