Can’t attend? Register for the webinar and we’ll send you a recording of it afterwards!
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
In this free, live-broadcast webinar, Artist Trust Program Director Brian McGuigan and Program Coordinator Zach Frimmel help you put together your best application for the Twining Humber Award for Lifetime Artistic Achievement
& the SOLA
Awards. They’ll explain the components of the application and how the selection process works, and provide tips & best practices for applicants. They’ll also take time to answer any questions you may have. The Twining Humber Award for Lifetime Artistic Achievement & the SOLA Awards recognize a female-identified visual artist, age 60 or over, who has dedicated 25 years or more to creating art. The Twining Humber Award is made possible by a generous gift to the Artist Trust Endowment Fund from the late Yvonne Twining Humber, and the SOLA Awards were created by artist Ginny Ruffner.
- Understanding the components of a solid grant application
- How the application and selection process works from start to finish
- A walk through the Submittable application
- Funding opportunities available for your work
- Resources for additional support
- Reference guides with sample applications
Email Program Manager Lydia Boss for any questions.