ABOUT THIS TOWN HALL
During this free event, members of King County’s Office of Public Health team will provide one-on-one support to guide you through the process of applying for health insurance. Come prepared to apply or receive advice on your individualized enrollment application. This opportunity is designed to provide you with in person support to enroll into health coverage before the national December 15, 2019 deadline.
This info-session is part two of our two-part series, Get Covered. More information about part one can be found here.
Presented in partnership with Velocity Dance Center and King County’s Office of Public Health
- Individualized support to enroll in a healthcare plan
- Health coverage options
- Materials you need to enroll
- A completed enrollment application (when possible)
- A deeper understanding of open enrollment for individuals and families
- An understanding of available options
- Resources for additional support
Email Program Coordinator Zach Frimmel for questions about the workshop.