30th International Sculpture Conference / Calls & Submissions
The International Sculpture Center (ISC), is seeking panel proposals for the 30th International Sculpture Conference in Detroit, MI this September 30-October 3, 2020. This conference will feature the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE show, ARTSlams and breakout sessions, engaging panel discussions, evening parties, hands-on workshops, a keynote address, open studios and gallery hops, optional art and culture trips, public art tours and visits to nearby sculpture sites, and more.
Panel topics include:
• Rooted in Quiet Corners / The Power of Invisibility
• Science, Art, and the Environment
• Art, Money, and Real Estate
• Navigating and Claiming Space
• Conversations on Equity, Access, and Inclusion
• New Media and Technology
• Art/Sculpture and Architecture
• Technical Talks and Workshops
The abstract submission deadline is February 12, 2020. All accepted submissions will be notified by May 2020.
To submit a proposal and learn more information, please visit the conference website: www.sculpture.org/detroit2020/call.