Administrative Assistant / Employment
December 4, 2022
Organization Name: Pratt Fine Arts Center
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
The Part-Time Administrative Assistant performs public reception and information functions, and supports a variety of administrative efforts. This position works closely with the Customer Service manager to support Pratt staff, instructors, and students.
The administrative assistant is a part-time position that reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPoC) are encouraged to apply.
Pratt’s hours of operation are 9AM-10PM, Monday-Sunday. Desired shift availability includes week days and weekends, and is not limited to: Tuesday 5PM-10PM, Wednesday 5.30PM-10PM, and Thursday 4PM-10PM. Administrative assistants can expect to work between 9.5-16 hours a week, depending on availability.
The position pays $19.00/hour. Also includes generous in-kind benefit in the form of two free classes per year.
Essential job functions
• Provide a welcoming reception environment for all constituents.
• Provide initial information about Pratt to the public, potential students, studio artists, and volunteers. Answer general questions about classes, facilities programs and galleries.
• Process all requests for registration, memberships, studio access, etc.
• Ensure that studio access policies are being followed, including issuing studio user cards and verifying all Studio Access Program requirements have been met.
• Ensure that office supplies, forms, copier paper, and other office equipment are stocked and in working order.
• Give tours of Pratt’s studios and facilities.
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Ability to type 35 Words per minute
• Experienced user of MS Office with focus in Excel and Word
• Operate Multi-line phone system