Seeks Attendant (Temporary) / Employment
July 27, 2019
Organization Name: Seattle Art Fair
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Seattle Art Fair Attendants will be assisting with guest management, monitoring artwork for the special projects on display at the Fair, VIP events, and other activities happening both on and off-site at the Seattle Art Fair. It is the attendant’s responsibility to maintain a calm and safe environment in the areas in which they are working, and deliver an outstanding guest experience at the Fair and its off-site events. Please note shifts range from 2 hours up to 8 hours, and require open availability all days from August 1-4, 2019.
– Arrive punctually for shifts, assist with setup, and maintain cleanliness and organization of the area
– Follow specific instruction about individual shift needs
– Monitor artwork and enforce guidelines surrounding attendee interaction with artwork
– Welcome and check-in in guests as they arrive for events, and answer questions from fair attendees about artwork as well as the layout of the Fair
– Memorize key information about artwork
– Keep a consistent professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests
– Comfortable standing for long periods of time on concrete floor
– Frequent walking, including walking stairs
– Ability to lift 10 lbs.
1. Strong interpersonal skills and polite demeanor
2. Ability to be assertive and manage conflict
3. Highly organized and ability to multi-task
4. Demonstrate strong customer service skills
5. Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced situations
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Seattle Art Fair Hiring”.