Bright and Beautiful! Exhibition for Local Artists / Calls & Submissions
June 24, 2023
Organization Name: ERA Living
Organization Location: Issaquah, WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
EXHIBITION: Bright and Beautiful!
September 18th 2023 – Jan 21st 2024
You are invited to submit artwork for this call for art, referencing all things that are Bright and Beautiful! After our long absence of being able to gather, we are delighted to be able to open up the doors and welcoming back our community to enjoy the celebrated art Gala Openings.
The subject matter for this exhibition should be uplifting, colorful and beautiful!
Era Living Exhibitions Art Program
Art is a great connector and brings great value as it enriches our lives. Now, even more than ever, we seek to find joy in the simple things around us, which change our environment and give us different window on the world.
Era Living is committed to continue its strong Arts Exhibition program, to make art accessible and refreshes the surroundings by connecting the residents and staff at its retirement communities to local artists.
– There is no submission fee.
– The artist receives 100% from sales, no commission is taken.
– Sales are made directly between you and your collector.
– All artwork is insured and hung by our professorial installers.
– Art drop off / pick up will be carried out curbside with limited contact,
– We are ready go back to our full gala receptions, which are widely promoted and well attended, and feature musical entertainment, fine wines, catered buffet and artist demonstrations
– The exhibition and artists will be promoted on social media, newsletters and weekly FB posts
– You will have a very appreciative audience, and other opportunities to show your art with us
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS BELOW and SUBMIT IN ONE EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENTS:
2-D maximum size 40” height x 36” wide
A limited number of works up to 72” wide will be considered
2-D works must be presented ready to install with a hanging wire and “D” rings – no saw tooth fixtures
Email submission with attachments to Anna Macrae email@example.com
Subject line: ISQ – Bright and Beautiful! – Submission – (your name)
Label each file according to what type of document it is:
1 / Images – Smith_Jane_title of work.jpg (please do not number your files)
Attach up to 8 jpegs of available artwork – low resolution to be viewed online only
Use the following Jpeg format instructions:
· Each Jpeg should be saved at 72 dpi
· Use maximum image size of 1200px on the longest dimension
· Limit each jpeg to a maximum file size of 2MB
· LABEL JPEG WITH YOUR NAME AND TITLE OF ART WORK for each piece (no numbers)
2 / Image list – Smith_Jane_image list.doc
Name, address, phone, email, website
Artwork image list with the following details for EACH jpeg. (Smith_Jane_title.doc) –
NO tables or spreadsheets please!
· Size H” x W”
· Year completed
· Price or Insurance Value if NFS (not for sale)
3 / Statements – Smith_Jane_statement
Attach resume, bio and artist statement. Please include all this information in one document, maximum pages 3. Please make sure your name is on every sheet, and you have a heading title.
I look forward to receiving your submission
Anna Macrae, Independent Curator for Era Living
Calls & SubmissionsFree To ApplyIssaquahLocal