Cajun Food and Music Festival / Calls & Submissions
June 30, 2022
Organization Name: Kent Downtown Partnership
Organization Location: Kent, WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
the Kent Downtown Partnership is seeking artists, makers and creators to participate in 2022 Cajun Food & Music Fest. This is a new community event, open to all ages.
Cajun Food and Music Fest happens in downtown Kent’s Burlington Green Park Saturday, August 20, 2022, from 3 -8 pm. Railroad Avenue will be close for a pedestrian marketplace, beer garden, music stage, kids’ activities, and artists and makers.
The KDP is now accepting applications. We are looking for a variety of vendors with a variety of price points, mediums and focuses. Priority will be given to vendors whose items are 60% handcrafted and fit the vision of the marketplace.
• Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are encouraged to apply.
• Priority will be given to those who apply early.
• Vendors will be provided a 10×10 space located outdoors on Railroad Ave.
• Vendors must provide their own table and/or fixtures and weather protection.
• Vendors are required to be set up in their space prior to the opening event and must remain until the event closes.
• Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales, booths, and materials.
• A booth fee of $150 is due upon acceptance/confirmation by the KDP. There is no application fee.
• Booth spaces do not include power; if power is required, inquire with the Program Coordinator.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as space is limited. Applications will be juried by a team of local artists, and acceptances will be notified by email.
Calls & SubmissionsKent