Contemporary Venice, 2019 / Calls & Submissions
October 27, 2019
Organization Name: itsliquid group
Organization Location: Venice, IT
Type: Calls & Submissions
Fee: Depends on the number & dimensions of the artworks
CALL FOR ARTISTS: CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2019
ITSLIQUID International Art Show | December 05, 2019 – January 10, 2020
Deadline: October 27, 2019
ITSLIQUID GROUP, in collaboration with Venice Events and Ca’ Zanardi, is selecting all interesting photo, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art works to include in the next exhibition:
CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2019 – ITSLIQUID International Art Show, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art, that will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, from December 05, 2019 to January 10, 2020, at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi, from December 06, 2019 to January 10, 2020 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
This is the sixth edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE; the previous ones have been organized in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi and THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
The participation includes the following services:
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com
The sixth edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE will be focused on the theme of IDENTITIES and on the relationship between man, society and contemporary cities. The exhibition will explore the lifestyles and the ways of being that run on a parallel level of our ordinary life. Everyday behaviors are the actual reflection of cities and societies we have created and that have developed a personal identity. This new city character becomes the new order that modifies our everyday life. All artists are invited to reflect on the theme and present works related to it.
Deadline for applications is October 27, 2019 (11.59 PM of your local time)
Calls And SubmissionsExhibitionIdentitiesIdentity