Call for Artists: The Other Art Fair Dallas / Calls & Submissions
March 4, 2021
Organization Name: The Other Art Fair Dallas
Organization Location: Dallas, TX
Type: Calls & Submissions
Since 2011, The Other Art Fair has led the way in discovering and nurturing creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with buyers and gallerists. Presented by leading online gallery Saatchi Art, the Fair holds a unique position of connecting artists directly with buyers, not only for the duration of the Fair but throughout the year.
The Other Art Fair Dallas returns this spring with an exciting triple-threat format:
Virtual Edition + Online Studios + Onsite Fair.
“We are pleased to offer artists a unique opportunity for sustained promotion to collectors and enthusiasts around the world who are eager to discover artworks by the very best emerging and independent talent.” — Nicole Garton, Dallas Fair Director
Artists can expect an 18-week promotional window, including:
The Other Art Fair Dallas at Dallas Market Hall — May 20 – 23
A buzzy, 4-day live event offering exhibitors the chance showcase their works alongside a unique features program, with direct access to Los Angeles art buyers, curators, and gallerists.
The Other Art Fair Dallas: Virtual Edition — May 25 – 30
A 6-day online event, re-imagining the best of the Fair using virtual reality, live streaming, and more, to showcase our exhibitors to a larger-than-ever global audience.
The Other Art Fair Online Studios
Selling $2.5 million+ in artwork since April 2020, our curated e-commerce platform is exclusively for Fair exhibitors.
Application deadline: March 4
Our Comprehensive Fair Package
Booth fees start at $2,175 + sales tax for a 16 linear foot space and include the following as part of an 18 Week Exhibiting Experience:
– A booth at The Other Art Fair: Virtual Edition – (6 days, Tuesday – Sunday)
– A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
– Inclusion in the Online Studios for 18 weeks to a global database of 800k collectors and art lovers
– Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
– Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite the the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
– Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
Applications open now until March 4, 2021.
All DisciplinesCalls & SubmissionsCalls And SubmissionsCalls For ArtistsThe Other Art FairVisual