Wine Walk / Calls & Submissions
CALL TO ARTISTS and CRAFTSPEOPLE
The Renton Downtown Partnership is seeking artists to participate in the 2019 Wine Walks. This is a free community event, open to all ages, which includes live music and a ticketed wine tasting option. ● We are looking for talented artists with price points mostly below $50, in a variety of mediums and focuses. Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are welcome to apply. Fine artists, feel free to bring a few more expensive pieces, but we want you to experience success, so this is the time to bring cards, prints, and smaller original pieces.
● Priority will be given to those who apply early, and those whose art and product closely fits in with the vision of the Renton Wine Walk.
● Artists will be provided with a space to represent and sell their work inside the Renton Pavilion. Artists will be provided with an 8 foot table and chairs and a 10 x 10 foot space. Additional fixtures and rigid hanging walls, if required, must be supplied by the artist. Outdoor spaces will be available; weather dependent.
● Artists are required to be completely set-up in their space by 6PM on event nights and remain until the event closes at 10PM. Dates can be found in the application.
● Artists in actions! art production, demonstrations and art making onsite is also desired
● Artists are responsible for handling their own sales, whether cash or card.
● This event is free of commission and there is no application fee. If you are accepted and agree to be part of the event, we do ask that you commit to coming to the event, letting us know as soon as possible if you are unable to do so.
To apply, please request an application and submit at email@example.com no later than April 10, 2019. Applications will be juried by local artists, and acceptances and additional details will be sent out by April 20.
***For more information or questions, please contact Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (425) 430-7271.