Fine Art Sales / Employment
August 1, 2022
Organization Name: Foster/White Gallery
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Foster/White Gallery is hiring for a full time member to join our Sales Team.
We are looking for an energetic, warm and engaging personality to create and maintain client relationships with discerning collectors based in Seattle and around the world.
This is first and foremost a sales position.
Other responsibilities may include press communications, social media, managing inventory, gallery maintenance, and exhibition installation. Training can be provided for these tasks.
– Exceptional customer service
– Superior oral and written communication skills
– High level of professionalism and maturity
– Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
– 3 – 5 years experience in fine art sales, high end retail or a similar environment
– Logical thinking and problem solving skills
– Heavy lifting ability (50 lbs)
– Comfortable working on a ladder
– Computer knowledge essential
– A valid driver’s license
We welcome you to stop by the gallery with your resume and a cover letter.
Our address is 220 Third Avenue South in Seattle. If coming by in person is not feasible for you, please apply at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Our hours are, Tues – Sat. 10 – 6 pm and 8 p.m. or slightly later on the First Thursday of every month for the Pioneer Square Art Walk.
Please no phone calls.