Julefest 2021 Vendor Marketplace / Calls & Submissions
October 8, 2021
Organization Name: National Nordic Museum
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
November 20-21, 2021, the National Nordic Museum will host its 44th annual Julefest: A Nordic Holiday Celebration. This cultural community event transforms the Museum grounds into a traditional outdoor Nordic market similar to those widely attended throughout the Nordic region.
During Julefest, visitors are immersed in a variety of Nordic holiday traditions. Guests can expect to discover a modern spin on a traditional market as they can shop from over 30+ local artists, taste traditional holiday fare, and enjoy Nordic music and dance performances.
This two-day festival has attracted more than 12,000+ attendees annually, including Pacific Northwest residents, tourists, and community partners. Julefest is an affordable and accessible multi-cultural event that draws diverse audiences and educates visitors about Nordic culture and traditions.
Basic vendor information about Julefest:
1) This year’s Julefest layout is designed based off of a traditional outdoor Nordic Christmas Market
2) Each vendor space will be outside in a tent
3) All spaces measure 10×10 feet, will be separated by a wall and will be covered
4) $650 flat-rate (per space) charged for all Craft vendors for the two-day weekend, due by November 12th
5) Food/beverage vendors–different rates may apply. Marketplace Vendor Coordinator will reach out
We follow State of Washington and King County health and safety procedures in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of our guests and employees.
Calls & SubmissionsKing CountySeattle