Logo/Marks Design for New, More Inclusive Name of Conservation Nonprofit / Calls & Submissions
March 13, 2023
Organization Name: Seattle Audubon
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
Seattle Audubon (SA) is undergoing a thoughtful, inclusive process to change its name, specifically to remove its namesake, John James Audubon, which it considers a barrier to its mission to be a more inclusive, anti-racist organization. Through feedback collected from focus groups, surveys, and individual interviews and conversations, the organization will create a new name reflecting urban conservation with a focus on birds, the region it represents, and, if possible, its commitment to inclusion and antiracism.
This is a paid opportunity: $7K-$10K, DOE/Agreed-Upon Process.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Sketches and design drafts as per deliverables schedule.
• Consultation with Seattle Audubon staff.
• Deliverables include: production-ready design files and electronic images ready for
website and other promotional materials, any associated typefaces and colorways.
• Illustration and design excellence,
• Demonstrated illustration and design experience,
• Experience with and understanding of BIPOC and other marginalized communities is
• Collaborative experience,
• Demonstrated ability to research and/or understand birds, bird species, conservation
concepts, and the SA service area
(Please see RFQ for more details, including requested materials for application).
Calls & SubmissionsFree To ApplyPaidRFQSeattle