Open exhibition 2021-2022 / Calls & Submissions
August 15, 2021
Organization Name: Gathering Space Art Gallery
Organization Location: Tacoma WA
Type: Calls & Submissions
2021-22 calendar call for artists
“Gathering Space Art Gallery”
The “Gathering space art gallery” is an open exhibition space dedicated to students, teachers and artists who teach. Visit the gallery at www. bellarmineprep.org/artgallery
– Four, one month one person exhibits per school year. (January, February, March, April)
– 1,200 sq. ft. gallery space with over 100 linear ft. of exhibit wall.
– We are a college art gallery located on a high school campus
– Opening reception catering provided by Gallery.
– Gallery will provide publicity and written press releases to all major local publications, and we have access to an extensive mailing list of Bellarmine families and alumni.
Puget Sound area artists.
All media accepted including electronic and installation.
Must be willing to work with high school students.
Subject matter must be acceptable for a High School setting
Bellarmine is a not-for-profit institution, so we do not take a commission on sales. However, the gallery will be staffed during business hours and during receptions, so we are prepared to direct sales inquiries to the artist and or an artist’s representative.
-e-mail 10 images of recent works. (Details and alternate views of sculpture encouraged).
-Individual file # jpg images smaller than 2mb in size each
– No names or decorative elements on the individual images.
– Please include a separate and detailed slide list with titles, year, dimensions and medium(s).
– Detailed exhibit resume and any teaching related experience (not essential for acceptance).
– Relevant contact information.
Submissions to Ben Meeker
Bellarmine Art Faculty, Gallery director and an Administration member.
Artists are responsible for getting all works to the gallery and are encouraged to work with students at drop off, before installation.