Part-Time Administrative Assistant / Employment
February 5, 2020
Organization Name: Pratt Fine Arts Center
Organization Location: Pratt Fine Arts Center
Title: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
FTE: Part-Time, 15.75/hrs per week, Non-Exempt, $16.50/hr
The Weekend Part-Time Administrative Assistant performs public reception and information functions, and supports a variety of administrative efforts. This position works closely with the Customer Service Manager to support Pratt staff, instructors, and students.
The weekend administrative assistant is a part-time position, approximately 15.75 scheduled hours per week, that reports to the Customer Service Manager. The position will consist of three scheduled shifts, Wednesday 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Friday 3:00 pm – 9:45 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Candidate needs to have a flexible schedule allowing them to accept additional shifts to provide coverage as well as on-call shifts and special events.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of color are encouraged to apply.
• Provide a welcoming reception environment for all constituents.
• Provide initial information about Pratt to the public, potential students, studio artists, and volunteers. Answer general questions about classes, facilities programs and galleries.
• Process all requests for registration, memberships, studio access, etc.
• Ensure that studio access policies are being followed, including scheduling Access tests and verifying all Studio Access Program requirements have been met.
• Ensure that office supplies, forms, copier paper, and other office equipment are stocked and in working order.
• Give tours of Pratt’s studios and facilities.
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Ability to type 35 Words per minute
• Experience using MS Office with focus in Excel and Word
• Operate Multi-line phone system
• Experience in serving diverse populations
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Application Requirements: Please email cover letter and resume to Ryan Davis, Director of Operations at email@example.com. No calls or drop-ins, please.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, membership or educational programs and activities. Furthermore, Pratt Fine Arts Center is committed to retaining to a racially diverse team. People of color are encouraged to apply.
Administrative AssistantJobsJobs In The ArtsPart Time