Project Manager / Employment
April 11, 2022
Organization Name: Allison & Ross Fine Art Services
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Allison & Ross is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager is a client facing position responsible for all stakeholder relationships and project success. Projects range from individual installations to multi-phase collection consulting. The ideal candidate should have excellent written and verbal communications and strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
• Develop project proposals, review contracts, and finalize agreements
• Manage internal project management procedures including client folders, Harvest, Teams, billing, project, and revenue tracking etc.
• Clearly communicate the progress of projects to internal and external stakeholders
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales
• Reply to telephone and email communication to schedule art handling/installation projects
• Manage jobs subject to prevailing wage and ADA standards
• Recommend new project management processes and procedures
Compensation: $32-$40 hourly
Full time flexible work schedule (32-40 hours a week), hybrid remote and in person work arrangements available. Benefits include Regence Bronze Heath care plan and a combined 20 days of vacation and holiday pay including the week of December 25th – 1st.