Seeks Artist(s) for Donor Wall / Volunteering
The Max Foundation is a nonprofit global health organization that provides cancer patients in low- and middle-income countries with access to lifesaving treatment and care. Today, we provide services to over 30,000 patients in more than 70 countries, including access to over 10 million daily doses of medicine yearly.
We are looking for an artist or small group of artists to create a donor wall for our organization. This donor wall will be proudly displayed in our office in the University District. Below are details of the type of wall we are looking for:
* Can be made of any material – wood, glass, etc…
* Must be mobile should we want to display it at our gala venue or other venue.
* Approximate size is 4′ wide x 5′ tall.
* Must be able to differentiate three donor levels. For example – gold, silver, bronze.
* Donor wall will start with just a few names initially but will then expand over the years.
* The Max Foundation will pay for donor wall materials (within a reasonable budget).