Seeks Associate Development Director / Employment
Associate Development Director
Employment Status: Full time
Reports to: Development Director
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary: $52,000 – $58,000 commensurate with experience
• Benefits: 100% healthcare coverage including dental and vision
• Vacation: Generous paid vacation prorated for employment status
The Associate Development Director works closely with the Development Director and team to plan, implement, and coordinate effective fundraising strategies for annual revenue goals, while supporting the organizations overarching goals and vision.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to the mission of Path with Art, possess an acute interest in learning, be a team-player, clear communicator, detail orientated, flexible in nature, extremely organized, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities with a positive disposition. Knowledge of MS Office suite and experience with a donor management database (preferably Salesforce) is required.
• Help execute fundraising goals and ensure objectives are met in consultation with the Development Director
• Manage grant research, submission, and reporting
• Working with the Development Director, manage and support corporate sponsorship relationships
• Ensure that donor database (Salesforce) is updated and records provide accurate and up-to-date information. Enter tasks and biographical notes as necessary and requested. Scan and upload relevant grants documents to database.
• Oversee gift processing and acknowledgement process
• Participate in monthly reconciliation with bookkeeping
• Create, update, and run regular reports that might include lapsed donors, revenue reports, campaign response rate, recent gifts
• Support fundraising and stewardship events
Registration; Spreadsheet management, packaging, paper details
• Oversee that all printed and digital materials are archived and all records filed
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
A strong candidate will:
• Believe in Path with Art’s mission
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds
• Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Understand basic fundraising principals and protocols
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be an excellent project manager who possesses strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
• Have proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Cloud Storage platforms, is a plus but not mandatory
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or have demonstrated related experience; two to five years or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, accurately read written information, and work with computers.
Generally, work is in an office setting but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of typical office environment. Some events take place in the evening.
Path with Art is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds, races, sexual orientation, and gender identities to apply. People of color and LGBTQ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please, no phone calls about this position. To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com, attn: Sheeka Arbuthnot. Please include the title of the position, Associate Development Director, in the subject of the email.
Stay Up to Date
Artist Trust works hard to to serve thousands of individual artists across Washington State each year, but we can't do it without you! Explore ways you can support artists like year-round.