Seeks Customer Service Manager / Employment
December 4, 2019
Organization Name: Pratt Fine Arts Center
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for performing and overseeing all front desk operations, supervision of front desk staff, and for ensuring a positive customer experience. This position works directly with the Director of Business and Operations to help develop appropriate policies for registration, memberships, and studio access. The Customer Service Manager also works closely with the Director of Programs, Marketing and Communications Director, Development Director and Studio Managers to ensure appropriate procedures are developed and implemented at the front desk.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of color are encouraged to apply.
The Customer Service Manager acts as central communication hub for Pratt Fine Art Center particularly in regard to policies and procedures governing students, independent studio users, and other stakeholders. The Customer Service Manager schedules front desk personnel 7 days a week year round ensuring the desk is staffed from 8:30AM to 10:00PM.
• Processes all requests for registration, memberships, studio access, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining accuracy of all registration information and ensures all policies are followed except when such policies are waived by the Director of Business and Operations including policies involving refunds, enrollment, withdrawals, record keeping, etc.
• Ensures that studio access policies are being followed including scheduling Access tests as well as issuing studio user cards and storing documentation of completed tests.
• Provides training and oversight and assigns duties to all Administrative Assistants working at Front Desk while monitoring daily activity and providing support when errors or difficult situations arise.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining a stock of needed office supplies for Pratt’s ongoing operations as well as managing custodial services.
• Responsible for coordinating all cash and check deposits on a daily basis.
• Also oversees the Tuition Assistance and administers Scholarship programs
• At least 2 years of management experience in a customer service environment
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and long term projects simultaneously
• Experienced user of MS Office with focus in Excel and Word
• Experience with class and POS management systems;
• Ability to maintain and administer office peripherals (copier, fax, etc.)
• Competence in serving diverse populations
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
• Operate Multi-line phone system
CenterCustomerEmploymentFine ArtFront DeskManagerOperationsPrattServiceSupervision