Seeks Digital Marketing Manager / Employment
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
FTE: 32 hrs/wk, Non-exempt, $24 – $27/hr + 80% benefits
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager will manage, develop, implement, track and optimize Pratt’s digital marketing tools across all digital channels.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of color are encouraged to apply.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop email marketing year-round strategy, including: create and edit email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive class registrations and engagement.
• Manage email calendars to document and schedule all email communications.
• Optimize key metrics including click-through, open rates.
• Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
• Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
• Produce thoughtful and compelling copy for Pratt’s website and social media platforms while maintaining brand messages and ensuring content optimization.
• Develop and deploy annual digital marketing plans consistent with Pratt’s marketing and registration goals.
• Leverage web analytic tools to identify trends and drive web updates as needed.
• Oversee all organic content for social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Track key performance metrics on a regular basis, analyzing data to determine how to better engage Pratt’s community
• Work closely with Pratt’s Studio Managers to identify and communicate class opportunities and art events
• Manage the editorial and visual production of Pratt’s magazine (7 editions per year), working closely with a team of graphic designers, Pratt’s Studio Managers, the Marketing Director and print house.
• Supervise marketing calendar and production of other collateral materials, as needed (ie: Special Event Materials such as Open House postcards, Pratt’s Annual Auction catalog).
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Participate in all staff, marketing, and auction committee meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proven working experience in digital marketing or understanding of marketing concepts with a strong technical aptitude.
• Passion for the arts and a creative and inclusive vision.
• SEO, email marketing and social media knowledge required.
• Excellent grasp of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Desire to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, organization, and discretion
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Team player as well as a self-directed professional who possesses initiative, patience, optimism and a sense of humor
• Creative and entrepreneurial approach to challenges
• Ability to adapt to an evolving organizational structure
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced study in digital marketing a plus.
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
$24 -$27/hr range, DOE + 80% medical, dental, long-term disability, and paid vacation. Employee-paid short-term disability and retirement programs are provided, but optional. Also includes generous in-kind benefits in the form of class registrations and studio access.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please send the following to Angela Brown, Director of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cover letter describing your interests and qualifications, in addition, please include experience with DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) initiatives or experience working with communities of color.
• Three professional references
Contact Angela Brown, Director of Marketing & Communications, email@example.com