Seeks Master Carpenter / Employment
January 1, 1970
Organization Name: Washington Ensemble Theatre
Organization Location: Seattle, WA
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Job Type: Freelance/Consultant
Job Description – MASTER CARPENTER
Washington Ensemble Theatre
Reports To: Technical Director / Production Manager
• August 5 – September 6
Washington Ensemble Theatre seeks skilled carpenter to lead scenic construction & installation for each show. Master Carpenter to work closely with Technical Director & lead scenic crews to build scenery in accordance with drawings & safety regulations.
Skills & Experience
• Experience & understanding of scenic carpentry building techniques
• Ability to read and follow technical drawings (to be provided by TD)
• Confident use of power tools & other shop equipment
• Strong leadership & delegation skills
• Rigging experience strongly preferred
• Attention to detail & high standard for construction quality
This is a paid position.
WET is committed to diversity throughout every part of the organization. We give priority to applicants who identify as women, non-binary, and/or people of color. No assholes allowed
How to Apply:
Resumes and/or brief description of your work experience can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please indicate your availability for the commitment dates listed below, but we’d love to see your application even if you are not available for this time slot.