Technarte – International Conference on Art and Technology / Calls & Submissions
November 24, 2023
Organization Name: Technarte
Organization Location: Bilbao, Spain
Type: Calls & Submissions
The Technarte International Conference on Art and Technology will be held in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain on May 24, 2024.
We are currently looking for artists and technologists from around the world who want to join this exciting event as a speaker and share their vision of the fusion between art, science and technology.
Selected speakers will present their work in a professional yet friendly atmosphere. They also will:
– Get a free pass for the Technarte event, including conference, coffee breaks and meals.
– Participate in a relaxing warming up evening together with the other speakers on the previous day of the start of the conference.
– Have paid travel expenses up to 300€.
– Be part of the Technarte community around the world.
Topics of interest for the conference include, but are not limited to:
– Interactive sculpture
– Interactive architecture
– Fashion Tech
– Smart materials
– Human Computer Interaction
– 3D printing
– 3D scanning
– Virtual Reality
– Augmented Reality
– Generative art
– Data art
– AI art
Please note that all abstracts, papers and presentations should be written in English.
No submission fees.
Authors are invited to submit papers through our Evaluation Management System by November 24, 2023.
Calls & SubmissionsConferenceFree To ApplySpain