Information collected if you choose to browse our website
- Your Internet domain and IP network address;
- The type of web browser and operating system you are using;
- The date and time of your visit, including your time zone;
- The pages you visit on our website, including duration of page visited;
- The referring site; and
- Other web traffic statistics such as Google Analytics
We do not treat this information as Personal Information. From time to time, Artist Trust may release the information above to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services. Artist Trust does not use IP addresses to identify visitors.
Information collected if you volunteer information
If during your visit to our website you participate in a survey, sign up for our newsletter, send us an email or inquiry, or perform some other transaction online, such as sending donations or becoming a member, the following additional information may be collected:
- Your email address and contents of the email
- Information volunteered in response to a survey
- Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose
We treat this information as Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Your choice to not participate in the activities listed above will not restrict your ability to use our website, or to read or download any information provided on the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise give away your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We do not use your Personal Information for any correspondences other than that related to the services Artist Trust offers to our artists and donors. All transactions on the Artist Trust website are encrypted. They are protected using an SSL certificate issued by Starfield. SSL protects all communications including Personal Information, and ensures the safety of the information you voluntarily provide to Artist Trust.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) governs gathering information online from or about children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any information to us.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information on our systems only for as long as we need to. We keep contact information until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete their information from our systems. If you choose to unsubscribe to our newsletter, we may keep certain limited Personal Information so that we may honor your request.
Rights to your Personal Information
You may have certain rights to the Personal Information we hold about you. Specifically, you may have rights to:
- Request a copy of your Personal Information;
- Ask that we update your Personal Information or independently correct such information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete your Personal Information from our systems, or restrict the ways we may use your Personal Information;
- Object to our processing of our Personal Information; and/or
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information
Washington State law requires agencies that collect Personal Information to provide “procedures” for correcting inaccurate information. If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us using our contact information listed below.
Third Party Links
To better serve our users, we use a variety of indicators to customize your browsing experience, including “cookies.” If you use your browser settings to block all cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
This site contains text, artwork, photos, or other content that is copyrighted by others and is being used with permission by the copyright holder. For permission to use any content contained on our website please use our contact information listed below.
Artist Trust Contact Information
Artist Trust, 1835 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122; (206) 467-8734.