Browse Artist Trust’s comprehensive list of artist-serving organizations by county to find resources and support within your community.
Adams County Development Council | Othello, WA
• The Chamber offers advice and help with education, employment, and getting a small business loan.
The Greater Othello Chamber of Commerce | Othello, WA
• The Othello Chamber of Commerce is committed to growing the economy and tourism of the region. They offer networking events and support services for local businesses.
Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce | Clarkston, WA
• The Chamber offers monthly networking events for small business owners to connect with each other and the chamber.
Lewis and Clark Valley Arts Center | Clarkston, WA
• The Lewis and Clark Valley Arts Center serves artists in the area, offering membership, monthly exhibitions of a current member, and sponsoring art education through classes and workshops.
Confluent Space | Richland, WA
• Confluent Space hosts events, offers classes, makes tools available, and provides spaces to work. Their events and classes cover a variety of art, technology, and other topics.
DrewBoy Creative | Richland, WA
• DrewBoy Creative prioritizes shows and activities that promote art from individuals who are emerging artists, people of diverse and marginalized backgrounds, or artists that challenge the traditional school of thought related to art.
Kennewick Arts Commission | Kennewick, WA
• The Kennewick Arts Commission is committed to funding and supporting public art in the region. They meet once a month at Kennewick City Hall.
Richland Arts Commission | Richland, WA
• The Richland Arts Commission offers monthly workshops and gives out two grants every year to artists who have made an impact on the community.
Gallery At The Park | Richland, WA
• Gallery at the Park has expanded from an artist cooperative to an arts association that offers classes for adults and children, exhibition space, a sales gallery, and a scholarship program for art students.
Cashmere Chamber of Commerce | Cashmere, WA
• The Cashmere Chamber of Commerce offers help to people relocating to Cashmere. Their website features a list of local events and membership to local business owners.
Icicle Creek Center for the Arts | Leavenworth, WA
• Icicle Creek Center for the Arts provides a vast array of classes, workshops, and events for artists and the community. Local artists can also become members of the center.
Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce | Lake Chelan, WA
• The Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce offers membership for local businesses and a calendar of events on their website.
Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce | Wenatchee, WA
• The Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce offers many resources and events to their members. They also feature local events and opportunities on their website.
Olympic Peninsula Art Organization | Sequim, WA
• The Olympic Peninsula Art Organization seeks to serve artists of all disciplines from all parts of the Olympic Peninsula. Currently, every year they run a Student’s Art Exhibit in March, a Juried Art Show & Sale during the Irrigation Festival each May, the art exhibit at the Clallam County Fair in August, and an annual Member’s Art Exhibit in October. They also offer informative programs, demonstrations, and workshops that are open to both members and non-members. A monthly newsletter is published online.
Clark County Arts Commission | Vancouver, WA
• The Clark County Arts Commission works to promote awareness of the arts, expand accessibility to art in public places, and support collaboration among arts patrons, artists, the business community, service groups, and cultural organizations. It also supports local artists and arts groups in their efforts to secure grants and other financing, and celebrate the creative talents and diverse skills of Clark County residents.
Arts of Clark County | Vancouver, WA
• The Arts of Clark County runs a weekend long open studio tour of artists all over the county. This program helps to link local artists with their audiences and build awareness of the local art scene. In 2016, the Arts of Clark County held their first annual Art and Culture Summit, which is a gathering of arts organizations, business leaders, local representatives, artists, and art lovers.
Vancouver Organization for Contemporary Art | Vancouver, WA
• VOCA organizes local art exhibitions, small performances, readings, lectures, and arts seminars.
Ridgefield Art Association | Ridgefield, WA
• The Ridgefield Art Association runs several monthly and annual events for their members and the community. They offer scholarships to students with an art focus, curate rotating monthly exhibitions of their member’s work, an interactive art project every first Saturday, and monthly networking meetings for local artists and members.
Columbian Artists Association | Longview, WA
• Columbian Artists Association has been working with the community to create an innovative means to support and promote the arts.
The Broadway Gallery | Longview, WA
• The Broadway Gallery presents a wide range of media including oils, watercolors, acrylics, mixed media, photographs, decorative and functional pottery, fused glass, prints, wearable art, and jewelry. Member artists staff the gallery which is owned and operated in cooperation with the artist members. They have community events every first Thursday.
Waterville Chamber of Commerce | Waterville, WA
• The Waterville Chamber of Commerce is a group of local businesspeople working together to create greater economic opportunities for the region.
Republic Chamber of Commerce | Republic, WA
• The Republic Chamber of Commerce offers membership and a page where members can display a link to their website. They also have a calendar of events on the site.
Blue Mountain Artisan Guild | Pomeroy, WA
• The Blue Mountain Artisan Guild is dedicated to promoting the arts for children, the handicapped, the elderly, and anyone interested in fine arts. They offer classes and workshops periodically throughout the year and present 6 two month-long shows during the year. Children’s classes are held during the summer.
Pomeroy Chamber of Commerce | Pomeroy, WA
• The Pomeroy Chamber of Commerce encourages and promotes local businesses. Business owners can become members. Their website features a calendar of local events.
Columbia Basin Allied Arts | Moses Lake, WA
• Columbia Basin Allied Arts presents four Premiere performances, three Green Turtle performances, and a poetry reading in collaboration with Moses Lake Museum & Art Center every year. They also run an outreach program that with the help of local sponsors and take two to three live, Green Turtle performances to local schools.
Ephrata Chamber of Commerce | Ephrata, WA
• The Ephrata Chamber of Commerce maintains a community calendar of public events online and in the weekly update. They also sponsor the Basin Summer Sounds music festival, Miracle on Main Street Christmas festival, Ephrata Wine & Art Walk, the Community Yard Sale, Girls’ Day Out, and the BSS Car & Cycle Show.
Grays Harbor Chamber of Commerce | Aberdeen, WA
• The Grays Harbor Chamber of Commerce supports many cultural organizations and events. They also offer resources for small business owners, job seekers, and people looking for housing.
Camano Arts Association | Camano Island, WA
• The Camano Arts Association runs several events and programs that support local artists including Camano Island Studio Tour, Mentorship Program and Scholarship Program. They also hold monthly meetings for members which feature a guest speaker invited to present an art related program at the start of the business meeting.
Hedgebrook | Freeland, WA
• Hedgebrook is open to women writers. They offer residencies, Salons, Master Classes, retreats, and workshops. They are also launching a New Girls Network with other like-minded organizations, to expand their offerings to an even wider community of women writers, and to join the movement for equal voice for women writers.
Whidbey Art Trail | Whidbey Island, WA
• The Whidbey Art Trail is a year round tour of Whidbey Island visual artist’s studios. As a program of the Whidbey Island Arts Council, the Whidbey Art Trail is a non-profit arts organization promoting the arts on scenic Whidbey Island in Puget Sound of Washington.
Whidbey Island Arts Council | Whidbey Island, WA
• The Whidbey Island Arts Council assists local artists and arts organizations by providing advice, financial aid, and sponsorship; and encourages increased community awareness of and support for the arts and culture of Whidbey Island.
Whidbey Island Center for the Arts | Whidbey Island, WA
Whidbey Island Center for the Arts (WICA) rents their facilities for performances and other events. For a list of fees and rental agreement visit their website.
Centrum | Port Townsend, WA
• Centrum offers 2-7 day residential workshops—some very intimate, others serving several hundred participants in myriad forms of music, dance, writing, visual arts, and theater, led by master artists from around the region and world. Often these gatherings feature major festivals and public performances drawing thousands from around the region to McCurdy Pavilion and the Wheeler Theater. Centrum also provides artist residencies and creative gatherings devoted to new work and new ideas.
Dove House | Jefferson County
Each year, the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Program of Jefferson County helps more than 475 people transition to safer lives. The private nonprofit corporation is Jefferson County’s sole provider of free services to victims of family and sexual violence. DVSAP provides free crisis intervention and advocacy to victims of domestic and sexual violence, while working for the elimination of violence through education and social change. DVSAP provides crisis intervention, emergency food and shelter, medical advocacy, legal advocacy, individual support and counseling, support groups, therapy for child and adult victims, and maintains a 24-hour crisis line.
Northwind Arts Center | Port Townsend, WA
• The Northwind Arts Center exhibits work by northwest regional artists. The primary exhibit space at their Water Street gallery is used for scheduled monthly exhibits, juried or invitational. They also run several community programs for writers, visual artists and songwriters.
Port Townsend Arts Commission | Port Townsend, WA
• The Port Townsend Arts Commission promotes and encourages public programs to further the development and public awareness of and interest in the arts, and to act in an advisory capacity to the city government about the artistic and cultural development of Port Townsend.
Writers’ Workshoppe | Port Townsend, WA
• The Writer’s Workshoppe is a resource place for writers and an eclectic general bookstore. They also offer daily writing workshops, over twelve a week. Some workshops meet on a weekly basis; others are weekend intensives.
Bremerton Arts Commission | Bremerton, WA
• The Bremerton Arts Commission promotes community outreach and education and enhances the City’s public spaces along with maintenance and preservation of public art.
Bainbridge Arts and Crafts | Bainbridge, WA
• Bainbridge Arts and Crafts holds at least one free artist demo or gallery talk every month in addition to hands-on art workshops. They hold student exhibitions twice a year and offer scholarships to local high school seniors. They also run two programs in the community, Art After 60, a program for local seniors, and Art in the Lobby, a therapeutic art program in the Bremerton Hospital.
Bainbridge Island Arts & Humanities Council | Bainbridge Island, WA
Bainbridge Island Arts & Humanities Council offers a wide variety of resources and support to both local artists and organizations enriching the cultural landscape of Bainbridge Island. Resources include: grants from the Arts and Humanities Fund providing financial assistance to individuals and organizations for new or existing projects, programs and events; professional development workshops for artists; competitive cash awards for both young and established artists; Arts Walk featuring visual and performing artists, both established and emerging; sponsorship, on a competitive basis, for public art installations on Bainbridge Island; Exhibition Magazine, welcoming submissions of original art and writing by people who are residents of Bainbridge Island or the north Kitsap Peninsula, or who are connected to or inspired by these locales; an online searchable artists and arts resources database; and an arts opportunities listing.
Bainbridge Performing Arts | Bainbridge Island, WA
• BPA’s mission is to educate, entertain, and encourage youth and adults in the performing arts of theatre, music, and dance. Bainbridge Performing Arts regularly has calls for auditions for actors and musicians.
Cultural Arts Foundation NW | Poulsbo, WA
• The Cultural Arts Foundation NW runs the annual Poulsbo Arts Festival and the Art in the Woods Studio Tour to showcase and market artists in Kitsap County. They also offer a scholarship and grants program that aims to advance the creative talents of artists in all facets of the arts including, but not limited to, music, dance, drama, sculpture and visual arts. These are available to both students and working artists.
Western Art Association | Ellensburg, WA
• Western Art Association offers the Kittitas County Scholarship for students, wishing to further their art-related education and the Thundering Hooves Centennial Sculptures Committee. The Association created and runs the John Clymer Museum of Art.
Gallery One | Ellensburg, WA
• Gallery One offers a variety of quarterly classes, an art after school program for kids, a gift store featuring regional artisans, a full ceramics studio available for classes or private rentals, inexpensive studio spaces for artists and facility rentals for the community. Gallery One also offers memberships; members receive mailings about exhibitions, special events, classes, and a quarterly newsletter in addition to an invitation to the annual membership party.
Maryhill Museum of Art | Goldendale, WA
• The Maryhill Museum of Art runs several annual events for artists and the community in general. They also offer family programs and a space for local students and teachers to exhibit their work.
ARTrails | Lewis County, WA
• ARTrails’ studio tours provide the public the opportunity to meet artists in their studio/workplace and to observe techniques of work in progress. ARTrails also seeks opportunities to promote the arts and the work of member artists through exhibits, workshops, and educational programs in coordination with area businesses, schools, and organizations.
Central Glass Works | Centralia, WA
• Central GlassWo